Concealable Power for Granite or Quartz Countertops
The Mini-TR from S-BOX is a countertop 2 North American Tamper Resistant power outlet pop up box. The Mini-TR Power Box features a brushed stainless steel top however you can also add your own custom top such as granite to it, this allows for a seamless and beautiful look that hides itself in any kitchen. The Mini-TR can be installed to show just the brushed stainless steel top or your own custom top such as granite, quartz, or timber.
There are no buttons to press to get the unit to pop up, simply press the top and the heavy duty counter weights pop the unit up. There is no spring to ever fail, to close it just press the top till it latches. The top of the unit can actually hinge if you ever have any large or reversed plugs that need to be plugged in.
The Mini-TR is a stylish way to add power to your kitchen or any countertop where you want a high quality pop up power box or the ability to add your own custom top.
1. What power outlets ship in the box? 2 North American (USA) tamper resistant power outlets.
2. Do I need the Power UM undermount kit? Only if you are installing in a 2cm surface, the kit is not needed for a 3cm surface or above.
3. Is the stainless steel top included? Yes it is included.
4. Will this work in my kitchen? This item is non-returnable so please make sure that it will fit, the dimensions are under the specifications tab. It is also highly recommended to consult your electrician to make sure it will work in your house, it is also advisable to contact your electrical inspector to make sure it will meet code.
Rated for use in Kitchens
The Power Box is UL listed, UL splash listed, and has an IP55 water and dust protection rating, the 6' power cord needs to be plugged into a GFI protected outlet.
Four Mounting Options
1: Standard: Surface mount showing stainless steel top
2: Flush Mounted: Recessed showing stainless steel top or custom insert
3. Rebated: Custom created ledge for 30mm or 3cm thick or above for a custom top.
4. Under Mounted: With an optionally purchased bracket you can install the Power Box in 20mm or 2cm thick surface and have a custom top.