The PURfect Power Solution
With Lew Electric's PUR15-RWT-2USB-AC-QI round pop-up outlet, you can conceal your kitchen's power source and work wherever you prefer. This retractable receptacle features spill-proof ratings to ensure the pop-up's ruggedness and safety while in use. The PUR15-RWT-2USB-AC-QI is a 15-amp outlet that includes two USB charging outlets (1 USB-A and 1 USB-C) in addition to the revolutionary Qi charging technology. When you're not using the PUR15, stow it under the counter and place your Qi-compatible phone atop the black plastic Qi charger that remains exposed above the counter top. To use the outlet, simply press the top to release the unit and pull it up to the locked position.
This versatile powerhouse provides you concealed power to run and charge all your devices. From standing mixers and food processors to cell phones and tablets, this pop-up outlet can power them all. The Lew Electric PUR15-RWT-2USB-AC-QI is perfect for use in kitchen islands, pantries, closets, garage work benches, bars, airports, hotels, and restaurants.
Now newly redesigned with the latest in USB charging ports, USB-C. USB-C ports are the most recent version of USB connector type commonly found in the latest smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Triple Charging Power
15A Outlet with Tamper Resistant Plugs
- 15-amp power
- Tamper-resistant plugs
2 USB Charging Ports
- 3.6 amps of shared power
- Intelligent charging ports adapt to the device being plugged in, sending the right amperage to the device
Wireless QI Charging Top
- Charge your device with the pop-up open or closed
- Compatible with non-metallic, 5mm thick cases on Qi-compatible devices
- Use your device while it charges
- Temperature controlled
- Integrated over-voltage protection
The PUR line of pop-up outlets feature a corded GFCI-protected plug. This makes installation easy, as it doesn't require hard-wiring the unit. The PUR15-RWT-2USB-QI requires a 3.75-inch round hole in the counter top. Install the PUR15 into stone surfaces, such as quartz, granite, marble, or concrete, or in softer surfaces like wood and laminate. The PUR15 requires the mounting surface to be up to 2 and 3/16 inches thick. Then insert the unit into the hole with the threaded flange, and plug the 9-foot cord into a GFI-rated outlet. Install the trim ring to ensure the waterproof integrity of the product, and now you have a customized multi-tasker ready and waiting right below your work space counter.
The PUR15-RWT meets the following safety standards:
- National Electrical Code (NEC) 406.5E for kitchen and wet location counter top installations in the USA and Canada
- The outlet has tamper-proof plugs
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed with the highest water protection of any pop-up on the market
- Qi charger is UL spill-proof rated
- IP54 spill proof UL rating
- ETL listed for USA installations
- cETL and CSA approved for Canada installations